Our Philosophy (Click here for our Learning 4 All Brochure)
Learning 4 All is an organisation that specialises in education, health and disability professional consultancy. It is based on fundamental beliefs that everyone has a right to be actively included and participate in all aspects of education, employment and community life.
Our professional learning programs are designed to build the capacity of people working in education and community settings. All our courses are designed with the principles of adult learning in mind. Learning 4 All believes that participants should have the opportunity to:
- Be challenged about genuine diversity, inclusive practice and differentiation
- Have opportunities to collaborate
- Be provided with information that is innovative, current, relevant and provokes critical discussion
- Discuss new ideas, explore evidence based strategies and identify changes to practice
- Reflect on and engage in models of support.
The staff at Learning 4 All have been employed from the education sector and therefore have extensive experience in areas such as disability and special learning needs, learning and teaching, inclusive education, adult learning and support provision.
L4A can tailor professional learning to suit your context and may be provided at your site or organisation. (Currently available to metropolitan areas only). Click here to view our current workshops.
- Communication and behaviour
- Speech and language development
- Sensory issues & visual supports
- Literacy, Numeracy, school readiness and transition
- iPads and technology
- Puberty and personal development
- Collaboration and inquiry
- Grief and social/emotional wellbeing
- Inclusion, Individual Learning Plans (ILP's)
- Differentitation and models of special education support
- Health support planning and medication management
- Continence care, infection control.